Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I must say I love this thread. I'm extremely impressed by what people have done to their phones and some of them look amazing. While I haven't gotten into fooling with the customization apps yet, ( I downloaded, opened and didn't quite understand) I will say that I hate the fact we don't have the option to have all tiles the same color. Lately I have gone with the steel option and seeing the green and purple icons from Xbox and Nokia are driving me insane. As of now I have to arrange my tiles based on not wanting to see the different colors when I 1st look at my phone. Hopefully I will figure out the customization apps soon but wish we had the option to just change the color of each tile.

rianash

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I must say I love this thread. I'm extremely impressed by what people have done to their phones and some of them look amazing. While I haven't gotten into fooling with the customization apps yet, ( I downloaded, opened and didn't quite understand) I will say that I hate the fact we don't have the option to have all tiles the same color. Lately I have gone with the steel option and seeing the green and purple icons from Xbox and Nokia are driving me insane. As of now I have to arrange my tiles based on not wanting to see the different colors when I 1st look at my phone. Hopefully I will figure out the customization apps soon but wish we had the option to just change the color of each tile.

You hate the fact that some app tiles are not following the chosen accent color? I'm with you Awhispersecho. I'm with you.

Luckily for me, as a 620 user, with only facebook and skype app tiles (blue and cyan) as the accent-color-setting-denier apps that have to be displayed at the top part of the startscreen (oftenly used), I just bought the cyan shell (originally black, yeah, the blue and cyan tiles kind of ruined the steel accent).

wp_ss_20131021_0003.png

Heck, I even use blue/cyan-dominated lockscreen wallpapers.

wp_ss_20131021_0001 copy.jpg

Some wires in my brains are broken, eh.. (Talking about being a perfectionist..) To my defense, the lower part of the startscreen is quite mixed (green, red, purple..). Ugh..

Last edited:

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Ativ S home screen running OS 8.1 with resolution set to medium

You're running GDR3 not 8.1.. :)

wp_ss_20131021_0002.png

Last edited:

Cabooservb

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Yeah sorry i was a little sleepy yday, put 8.1 instead of gdr3.

Its running the interop hack on the ativ s, along with a change to the registry to make the screen have more tiles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720