Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Awesome Thread !! I am very eager to post my Home Screen and color theme. The only thing stopping me is getting Lumia 925. just waiting if 1520 is being launched in Nov.

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine... currently all Halloweeny. Halloweenish. Something like that.

wp_ss_20131024_0001.jpg
The tile right of Simple Calendar is just my Me tile.

Everything below this line is just a big mess. Still trying to organize. ;) Oh, and yes, I do always keep my screen scrolled up to that point with this layout. Works well because I can still see the clock.

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks,dznk!

I used Custom Tiles Maker to do the Jack face tiles. Next up is my wife's face with her irises hue shifted to match tile colors. I'll post shots after Halloween ;)

Last edited:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been messing with HeaderTiles, Skinery and Custom Tiles Maker etc. This is now my home screen, quite a change from yesterday!

my start screen.jpg

Kimi Alin

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I changed my tiles once again. I would like to have a PC Software to do it faster though; it's so slow to do it with phone because I have so many apps :p
Start Screen.jpgv

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
dznk, that looks awesome. Love the way you split the waterfall image. That knife worked out great as well (nice one, too. Yours?)

I have to work on my stuff below the 'fold'... it's still just a mess down there. I almost can't wait for Halloween to end this year; I've been with this current home screen for too long. I usually change it up at least once a week! :D

novaprime9

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Kimi, I definitely agree. I wish we could arrange our tiles on the computer like you can with iPhones and their icons. It'd make it so much easier!

Awhispersecho

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20131027_0001.pngwp_ss_20131027_0002.png

Ok, so I haven't really figured out much with Skinery or anything. I just basically switch between high contrast with white or black background and the steel theme. Here are the 1st 2 pages of my screen, notice the wonderful blue Here maps icon that completely screws up the theme? I can't stand it. I just want a way to make all icon the same color or atleast be able to have them all respond to the high contrast option. I did look in Skinery to see if I could at least change that tile but it doesn't look like Here maps is supported in there. It may sound stupid that the color limitations on tiles and the new issue with not having a double wide tile that covers the full width of the home screen on the new 1080p screens bother me more than any missing apps or features. Is there any app that makes all our tiles transparent so I can have an image behind them. Any other advice based on my complaints here? Thanks all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)