Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Recently got a 820 and here is my home screen(pic used for lockscreen was clicked by me)
a8usuba7.jpg

ahy6anur.jpg

dura9e7u.jpg

ahudy4e7.jpg

sent from LUMIA 820 :)

pokemaztre

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
This is my lockscreen, from Black Rock Shooter Anime
(not too happy with the storyline, but the visual and animation are gorgeous) :smile:
1.png

And this is my homescreen.
From all the theme colors, I found that only teal works best blending with (mainly) blue and green colors in wp.
(But of course, that's just my own preference)
I hope in the future MS will provide us tools to create and pick our own tile theme from color wheel :smile:
2.png

I'm using vertical center line as an axis, so the big tile will always be accompanied with 4 small tiles.
I'm not using the biggest tile size (8 tiles) as I think that it uses too much space which make scrolling homescreen to gain/access information become too long.
I think 3 tiles in 1080 devices is an useful feature.. (much much information in a single glance) unfortunately it will not comes to my L920 :eek:rly:

All of these is just my stupid opinion btw :wink:

drgeri

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
@microv91 I live both in Italy and Greece and I have to try both to see which is working in both countries

Sent from my RM-885_eu_italy_234 using Tapatalk

MICROV91

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
@microv91 I live both in Italy and Greece and I have to try both to see which is working in both countries

Sent from my RM-885_eu_italy_234 using Tapatalk

Here drive plus works in all countrys , here drive only in region of ur sim, so why not uninstall here drive, u dont need it if u have here drive plus. Thats why i asked :) .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99