earlyadapter

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
This is Mine Enjoy:
wp_ss_20140303_0001.jpg
wp_ss_20140304_0002.jpg
wp_ss_20140304_0004.jpg
wp_ss_20140304_0003.jpg

yeah, I realize the app icons change between screenshots. It depends on which apps I use the most, they go on the first screen and then the secondary apps go on the bottoms screen. I also highlighted the app called TVshow which tracks what TV shows I am watching. It's super cool!

Every month I change the Theme to w/e holiday is best appropriate. Yes I had Pink for valentine's day and now emerald for St. Patty's day. Apparently a big deal in Boston.

Last edited:

ErtaySh

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

One of the reasons I created Device Shot was for threads like these. I hope some of you might find it better if you also include a render of your phone too.

You can get device shot from Device Shot | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) and produce something like this:

7khi4.jpg

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

One of the reasons I created Device Shot was for threads like these. I hope some of you might find it better if you also include a render of your phone too.

You can get device shot from Device Shot | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) and produce something like this:

http://puu.sh/7khi4.jpg

yay! That's what I'm talking about :)

suggestion - optional white or black frame around the edges to avoid cut corners and maybe a drop shadow for better blending in the page, or even transparency since it's a PNG anyway ;)

ErtaySh

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
yay! That's what I'm talking about :)

suggestion - optional white or black frame around the edges to avoid cut corners and maybe a drop shadow for better blending in the page, or even transparency since it's a PNG anyway ;)

I posted the jpeg version. The app can upload PNG to SkyDrive which has transparent edges :) Here you go the same image in PNG

Device%20Shot130385297181291740.png

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
LIVE TILES.jpg

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...uthkey=!AO1gzVlkzb96ASw&v=3&ithint=photo,.jpg

This is my start screen. May seem too long for most of you guys. And I keep rotating the accent colours weekly. But Emerald, Cobalt and Mauve appeal the most to me.

Apps are:
Top row of connectivity tiles: Battery by Arthur Semenov
Below the Photo app: Cloud6 for Dropbox, OneDrive
Weather App is Bing Weather
Both tiles below Weather are Birthdays and History from Enless Soft
Below them is Dictionary (Word Of The Day) tile from Flow Simulation Ltd.
The leftmost tile just below it is THE Football App.
Google Maps by Clarity, HERE Drive and Maps and Delhi Metro app.
Nextgen Reader, WPC app, Pouch, SettleUp! and Listropy.
Bing News.

PS: Most of you won't be asking about all the info I gave you (or maybe), but anyway. :winktongue: :cool:

Attachments

• LIVE TILES.jpg
    LIVE TILES.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 23
  • oRIGINAL[1].jpg
    oRIGINAL[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
They admins are going to kill that picture the second one see's it BTW. IDK if they ban posters, but your probably going to be getting a message soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett