Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Just bought my Lumia Icon yesterday and I have to say I love it. In terms of being creative with the home screen, though, I'm finding it more difficult having the extra tile column. This is what I have come up with, below. I'm a Forester so I thought the tree icons would be a nice touch! I'm very into minimal design, so I only keep my most frequent apps on the home screen and nothing more.

WP_20140316.png

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
@ SamiHanna
Wen you are in photobucket, go to the right
you see a window with "email" "direct" "HTML" and "IMG"
Copy the link from IMG and paste it strait in your message
Then you will see the image ( like this ) instead of the link.
Just a tip ;-)

Paedin

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Just bought my Lumia Icon yesterday and I have to say I love it. In terms of being creative with the home screen, though, I'm finding it more difficult having the extra tile column. This is what I have come up with, below. I'm a Forester so I thought the tree icons would be a nice touch! I'm very into minimal design, so I only keep my most frequent apps on the home screen and nothing more.

View attachment 59709

I could see people like you not wanting the extra tiles. I personally can't wait for Tmobile to get a phone with it. I like having some of the larger live tiles, but just dont have the room for them and still keep my start screen to a manageable amount.

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99