New to WP, and I'm wondering what the difference is between choosing to TRY or BUY paid apps. I know that some include ads, etc. But do the trials expire, or have limited options? I don't understand this. For example, I'm using a trial of the paid app Nextgen Reader. I want to know what the difference will be if I decide to buy it. Same with Rowi.
    11-10-2012 10:51 PM
    New to WP, and I'm wondering what the difference is between choosing to TRY or BUY paid apps. I know that some include ads, etc. But do the trials expire, or have limited options? I don't understand this. For example, I'm using a trial of the paid app Nextgen Reader. I want to know what the difference will be if I decide to buy it. Same with Rowi.
    That's all up to the dev. I can download one app with just ads on the trial, and another with a time limit.
    11-10-2012 10:54 PM
    That's all up to the dev. I can download one app with just ads on the trial, and another with a time limit.
    is there any way to find out what the limitations are? per each app
    11-10-2012 11:00 PM
    is there any way to find out what the limitations are? per each app
    Just download that app, it should open and say trial mode, with the limitation, or an ad will appear. There's no way to see without downloading it.
    11-10-2012 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD