Anyone tried the NFC with the L920?

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Black 920, bought Fri at 9:20 am, took it home, re-downloaded my apps and fine tuned everything and was absolutely loving it, then i remembered the NFC card that came in the box and thought I'd give it a try, screen froze, couldn't do anything, none of the buttons did anything, screen stayed that way for approximately six min. then the screen went black, tried to turn on no luck, plugged in charger, nothing, left on charger all night and tried in am and still nothing, i basically had a brand new $450.00 paper weight, very VERY unhappy, took it back to at&t store, they tried for about 10 min and couldn't get it to do anything, they finally gave me new one, so far so good, but really afraid to try the NFC thing again, anyone else tried the NFC thing?

saket87

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine didn't work at first. But after trying again after long time it works. My friend has an s3 and can transfer WebPages though, I don't know about other stuffs though

mparker

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
.. they finally gave me new one, so far so good, but really afraid to try the NFC thing again, anyone else tried the NFC thing?

Mine handled the NFC tag just fine. It sent me to a web page.

OTOH, If that had happened to me I'd have tried the NFC on the replacement phone as soon as the salesman handed it to me, before I left the store, and preferably with the salesman as a witness.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine handled the NFC tag just fine. It sent me to a web page.

OTOH, If that had happened to me I'd have tried the NFC on the replacement phone as soon as the salesman handed it to me, before I left the store, and preferably with the salesman as a witness.
Palm smack to forehead, your right, unfortunately wasn't thinking clearly at that moment LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99