WP8 on Rogers Canada

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to wait patiently for Rogers to dish out some information and I'm started to get a bit chuffed here. AT&T has already announced AND released the phone and up here we don't even have an announcement yet. That limited availability from Rogers doesn't count because it seems like they only released 100 devices across the country, so few people have them.

Has anyone seen or heard any info about the WP8 devices on Rogers yet? No one I talk to there seems to know anything.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
All quiet on the northern front here. It's pushing 1pm and I haven't heard word about WP8 devices from Rogers at all. Get the f**kin lead out Rogers. Im losing my patience.

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted RogersHelps yesterday about the WP8 phones and RogersElise responded today saying that the phones will be available this week. I asked for clarification on whether they will be available in store or not.

Whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted RogersHelps yesterday about the WP8 phones and RogersElise responded today saying that the phones will be available this week. I asked for clarification on whether they will be available in store or not.

Whether this is true or not remains to be seen.

Getting a clear answer from Rogers is like pulling teeth.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720