Wireless charging ordered but not shipped from AT&T

sifyganesh

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got my lumia 920 today but not sure why AT&T did not ship the charging base even though I order the phone / charging base together. Did anyone had this situation ?

I have received my Lumia 920 and I can say it is feature / nokia apps are terrific .

I love the nokia drive, transit , city lens but not sure why nokia did not update Play to app for wp 8 yet.

CAPcadetJC

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone in store, and they still havnt gotten the charging pads in stock. I got lucky and went in today and bought the only charging stand they had. Big back orders on all of the accessories I think.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
AT&T screwed up. They sent me an e-mail stating that all Lumia 920 orders would receive a charging pad as a separate shipment, for no additional charge, within the next week.

cddigi

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Had mine ordered from the store last Friday. I just check the order status and it still says "In Progress." It hasn't gone to back Ordered yet.

JMS9129

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Lumia 920 on Friday November 9th, in a corporate store, my charging pad was delivered yesterday November 13. On vacation so I haven't been able to use it yet. Won't get to use it till the 21st.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine online last Wed. Received the phone Sat. Got an e-mail Monday telling me that I would receive the charging pad in a seperate shipment. Got the charging pad yesterday. No complaints from me.

lancguy

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought my 920 in store on Friday. They ordered the charging plate for me since they didn't have any in stock. Got an email confirmation that it shipped, even got a tracking number. Stupid USPS sucks though. Last update was from Saturday and it's in Virginia. Delivery date was supposed to be 11-13, but still haven't received it yet. I know Monday was a holiday, but priority mail use to mean 2 days. It's now going on 4. Even if USPS didn't get the package until Saturday, it should have been here on Tuesday or at the latest Wednesday. Very unhappy with USPS.

Cephiros

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I received my Lumia 920 on Monday, 11/12/12 but according to my order status when accessing my account online and it just sitting at processing. Hopefully I get my charge pad soon.

cthulhucometh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got my lumia 920 today but not sure why AT&T did not ship the charging base even though I order the phone / charging base together. Did anyone had this situation ?

I have received my Lumia 920 and I can say it is feature / nokia apps are terrific .

I love the nokia drive, transit , city lens but not sure why nokia did not update Play to app for wp 8 yet.
When did you order your phone and what color?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb