If only MS released the SDK on time...

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Most of the apps I use wouldn't look distorted and low res with a black bar on it with a 1080p screen on my 8X. Thanks, MS. I ran to my TMob store to get one of these, now I need to wait to be able to actually use it.

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
The 8X doesn't have a 1080p screen.

Trololol...

...don't think that was the point of his few sentences.

Anyway, it does suck, the second it leaked MS should have released it, or earlier. From here on out though, because of the code base, apps will be more easily scalable.

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Trololol...

...don't think that was the point of his few sentences.

Anyway, it does suck, the second it leaked MS should have released it, or earlier. From here on out though, because of the code base, apps will be more easily scalable.
While the X8 does not have 1080p, it is still HD. Just a mistake. Anyway, I know it supports native code and such now. Hopefully, apps like WPCentral get updated soon (It's funny that WPCentral covers WP8 but won't update its own app).

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
While the X8 does not have 1080p, it is still HD. Just a mistake. Anyway, I know it supports native code and such now. Hopefully, apps like WPCentral get updated soon (It's funny that WPCentral covers WP8 but won't update its own app).

is the wp8 app not in the higher resolution? I honestly didn't notice. Looks great to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo