Windows Phone Store Error

VDubb22

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Anyone getting an error when trying to download apps after setting it up for the store to require a PIN to purchase apps? I got an error code: 805a01f4 when I tried to download apps, and the only way to fix it was removing the PIN requirement. It never even prompted for the PIN...

AneticsUK

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues too, affecting sms, email and marketplace, cant send any sms or email and marketplace wont download anything :-( whats going on? Lumia 920

VDubb22

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Yea, I'm having an off and on issue with the store now as well, even though I no longer have a PIN setup. Guess it was just a coincidence that it worked when I removed it.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues too, affecting sms, email and marketplace, cant send any sms or email and marketplace wont download anything :-( whats going on? Lumia 920

Store and cellular issues are completely different. If your calls and texts are affected better contact your provider.

Store issue here for me too - 6 updates available from Nokia - can't download any!

Temporary glitch hopefully.

Agpe17

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually having issues again. Now, it's literally from clicking from category to category!

It'll be fine in photos, but then give me an error when I click on Sports!

AneticsUK

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Store and cellular issues are completely different. If your calls and texts are affected better contact your provider.

Store issue here for me too - 6 updates available from Nokia - can't download any!

Temporary glitch hopefully.

Yeah, ive now realised that almost all of my email accounts are permanently syncing, and in sms the online status never completes connection, as long as its their end and not mine, i dont mind haha

mtsmedly

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one with these problems. Managed to track down a Verizon HTC 8X today and I haven't been able to load a single app on it for the past 3 hours because of this.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list. Good thing today's my day off, otherwise I'd probably be taking calls about it. LOL

I have noticed that if you keep prodding a program it'll eventually install though. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos