Convincing the masses...

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I love windows phone! It is simple and reliable. The problem is that I have never had an android or ios device. When my friends continue to mock my windows phone I have no argument about why mine is really better. They will point to something they can do and I counter that I can too... Many times easier. I am looking for some good arguments as to why windows is better than ios and android.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
WP8 is kinda sucking for me right now. No Zune = FAIL. You can't sync any DRM content (why are we still using DRM).
I'd go back to a WP7 before I go back to Android. WP7 is just simple to use, has a clean smoother interface and has most of the core apps a person needs.

bradbamford

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is different. Who cares if someone thinks their phone is better, good for them.
Like you said, your phone is awesome and you love it. You don't have to defend that.

To be honest, they all have their strengths and weaknesses.
I could bash all three OSs, but at the end of the day they are all really great phone platforms.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is different. Who cares if someone thinks their phone is better, good for them.
Like you said, your phone is awesome and you love it. You don't have to defend that.
Windows Phone needs adoption, or it is going to bite the dust. MS is hemorrhaging money to get it going, but word of mouth is the best way to get these devices into people's hands. If you don't have a compelling argument, people are just going to shrug it off as another OS trying to compete. I certainly want Windows Phone to do well. The better it does, the more all current and future users stand to benefit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett