can facebook icon be removed from People tile?

nkraft8

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't have facebook at all and don't understand why there is a facebook icon showing on my peope live tile? Does anyone know how to remove this from showing up? thanks!

Getintothegame

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. What accounts do you have synchronizing? It shouldn't display anything if there are no "people" to display, unless this was recently changed.

Unlikely, but It sounds like, for some reason or another, you have a contact with the Facebook logo...

nkraft8

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. What accounts do you have synchronizing? It shouldn't display anything if there are no "people" to display, unless this was recently changed.

Unlikely, but It sounds like, for some reason or another, you have a contact with the Facebook logo...
Yeah its really strange...I'm only syncing with my windows live contacts and there are few contacts that have email addresses in them but nothing related to facebook to my knowledge. I don't remember but i thought i even saw the icon pop up before i added my windows live contacts. there was a previous post about this same scenario awhile back but nothing ever was determined on it so i wonder if anyone has figured anything out about it.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
a) How is this even a "problem"?
b) It is one of your contacts with Facebook logo synced/linked.

Nothing you can do to change it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte