Ok this isn't a problem as such i'm just trying to find an elegant workaround.

I have 3 email addresses @isp @gmail and @mydomain. @mydomain is just a catch all redirect service to @isp but it is the account that I used for Xbox live and my WP8 main account. My gmail account is now pretty much unused as all my mail goes to @domain.

The issue I have is where to store my contacts, @gmail syncs perfectly but i'm trying not to use it as it's pretty much obsolete to me. @isp is using google api but doesn't support contact sync. This leaves me with my Live account but not only does that not have a valid email address (it's random numbers @hotmail.com) it also has my Messenger contacts which I don't want to mix with my telephone contacts. I really want to keep @mydomain as my live login as i've been using that for years, is there any other option to get round this?
    11-18-2012 09:10 AM
    Well your messenger contacts are your actual contacts too. They are one in the same. The best thing to do is make a new windows / live account and then change your current windows / live account (the @mydomain account) email to the new windows live account. Then transfer the phone contacts to that new account. Make that your xbox / wp8 account.
    11-18-2012 11:25 AM