Text Messages in Wrong Order in Conversation

fullfat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Had a complete lock up on my Lumia 920 today which I could only get past with a hard reset and have had a couple of problems since then (like the clock showing the completely wrong time!). The only problem remaining which hasn't been cleared by a reboot is that new text's that I receive or send have started appearing at the top of the conversation with that recipient rather than at the end.

It has taken me a while to figure out this is what was happening because I thought it was failing to send or receive messages. The live tile would tell me I'd got a message but when I clicked in it it would take me to the end of the conversation and there would be no new message there!

Any one else experienced this?

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue because I'd accidentally set the date on the phone to a day ahead of the actual date. Not sure if that'll help your issue...

fullfat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's the cause but I've no idea how the date is wrong as it's set to automatically set the date and time!
Since the lock up this morning it hasn't recovered well! It thinks it is the 29th October at the moment!

Ben Hasler

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey there, did anyone fix this issue? I've got the same problem on my 520. There seems to be an issue with the date resetting when you let the battery run completely flat. I've set the sate correctly but incoming text messages still appear in a seemingly random order in the conversations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077