"Can't Connect" - Windows Live Account

wsrobert

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Am trying to setup/activate my friends yellow Lumia 920 and when entering her xbox live login and password its giving me the following message:

"Can't Connect

We're having a problem signing in. Make sure you have good reception. If you do, the problem may be on the other end. Wait a little while and try again."

Her connection is fine - can make and receive calls, texts, etc. As you know, she cant download apps and such without her live account setup/connected to the device.

Any ideas?

wsrobert

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Can't Connect" - Windows Live Account

Any help? I've tried a separate live account and it still wont connect. Gives the same error that is detailed in my first post.

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: "Can't Connect" - Windows Live Account

Just asking for clarity, are you using the email address and password for the live account associated to her gamertag, or are you trying to use the gamertag itself. I can't really tell by the way you phrased your question.

MrEs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue now! I can't use my phone :(

My phone was working for for a day and then all of a sudden i couldn't install new apps from the marketplace... it kept giving me error "
Microsoft Account Services unavailable at the moment, try again later"
So after trying lots of things to try and fix this, including re-entering my Microsoft Account, details, changing my region, rebooting, etc. I did a factory reset... and now i cant set my phone up it's just suck on... "Can't Connect

We're having a problem signing in. Make sure you have good reception. If you do, the problem may be on the other end. Wait a little while and try again."

If i skip the set-up i can call, sms, suft the web etc... I just cant link my phone to my Microsoft Account, and hence cant use the marketplace as well as most of the phones functionality :(

MrEs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
in the end i noticed my phone had somehow been set to 1/1/2013... i changed that and all is wel... BAH !!! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs