What is miss in Windows Phone 8

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Here is a list of things that I miss on Windows Phone 8

a) Messaging center... hey many need that, we should get this ASAP.

b) Bing does not search apps and contacts on my HTC 8X... WHY? Some say that this feature is depending on regional phone settings... is that so?

c) WLAN behavior, each user should be able to define how WLAN acts if the phone is in standby.

d) Connectivity center... Why on earth do I have to manually manage WLAN, Location, Bluetooth, Carrier connectivity speed ?
Why don't we have a connectivity center where I can define modes, schedules and GPS location dependent mode switches?
WHY?

e) WHY IS THERE NO UNPIN LOCK? Sounds like a simple question, but I know plenty of "not so gifted" users that would be happy if they can protect their
home screen, even with a password. Also this feature could protect phones on display. I observed Android Fanboys in a store deface a 8X with great pleasure last weekend, they unpinned everything and were having a great time! URGENT URGENT URGENT

f) WHY NO ART OR COLOR for the HOME SCREEN. I would be cool if we could put a picture or another color under the home screen. We could leave holes between the tiles and it would be neat. It works for the picture library... why not for the home screen? The new screens are LCD, no need to select between black or white like on an AMOLED.

Just my opinion... I think Microsoft has a lousy "slave driver" running the WP8 OS show... Clearly he seems to be a very friendly boss! Cause I am not that friendly...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans