Kid's Corner Bug? Only WPCentral App Live Tile Affected???

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think my granddaughter of all people may have helped unearth a bug in the Kid's Corner. While she was playing with my phone this weekend, she had changed the accent color of the kid's corner to pink. Then, while playing a game, a few toast notifications came in. When I checked them, The color of my WPCentral app's live tile had changed from cobalt (my color) to whatever the pink color is that she had in the kid's corner. Funny thing is that was the only tile that changed, and it was NOT a toast from WPCentral.

When I opened the WPCentral app and closed it, it changed back to cobalt. Then she went back to playing the games. More toasts came in, some from WPCentral, some not, but the result seemed to always be the same - the WPCentral app's live tile turned pink. This issue was completely reproducable, at least in my phone. I was getting toasts from Words With Friends, Words By Post, and WPCentral. There may have been one or two others, but I doubt it. My phone is the 822.

Anyone else seen this?

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I saw this when I was tinkering with KK that certain tiles would change to the Kid's Korner kolor. Since I don;t have any kids playing with my phone, I just changed the Kids Korner kolor to match.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I wonder now, since you don't mention if you got any notifications, whether my notifications had anything to do with it, or if they were just coincidental. I'll have to tinker with it and see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs