Viber on WP8

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
oh my god, i cant believe it really came, my most wanted app is here.. soo happy, i love u viber so much.

Its not up on my store just yet, hopefully it comes up in an hour

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
That's fantastic, I 've been waiting for it for months! Does anyone know, do we need a link at first or will it pop up immediately in "search" when it's available?

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed Viber Messenger was just removed from the store! It was there 15 minutes ago. It looks like something is happening!!! Can't wait!

MooCoo

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Phone couldn't find but the old version. Downloading now from store: Viber | Windows Phonen sovellusten + pelien kauppa (Suomi)

Issues:
- I couldn't activate a new account through the SMS feature, but it went ok with their phone service.
- The Twitter feature does not work
- After the first start it showed me all my contacts who had Viber account, but after the second start it showed nothing and I couldn't find any contacts but the normal ones I have on my phone. No way to tell who uses the Viber.

Last edited:

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
This Viber app is not working with Bluetooth even though I am connected to my Bluetooth headset. I have been testing this for an hour with my brother. Regular phone calls go to Bluetooth but Viber calls do not. Please fix bug. Otherwise the app seems solid.

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The notification seem to be broken somehow :-? I can get calls when my phone's unlocked. But after it's locked then it's hit and miss

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Now after a while :| the notifications and even the call receiving appear (while my other phone wasn't calling anything)... All at the same time...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
theres a qr code here and at wmpoweruser. I dled it earlier today without problems. Not sure but I think right now its US and UK and maybe CA

Red920

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Phone couldn't find but the old version. Downloading now from store: Viber | Windows Phonen sovellusten + pelien kauppa (Suomi)

Issues:
- I couldn't activate a new account through the SMS feature, but it went ok with their phone service.
- The Twitter feature does not work
- After the first start it showed me all my contacts who had Viber account, but after the second start it showed nothing and I couldn't find any contacts but the normal ones I have on my phone. No way to tell who uses the Viber.

I have a similar problem to your Issue #3. My viber contacts were all there at first, then after a while (perhaps second use) my list of viber contacts drastically decreased in number. So I now have 9 viber contacts, instead of about 50.

I can view "all contacts" and invite some of these who already have viber, but are not showing on my phone... but hopefully I dont have to resort to this.

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall. The same thing happened again - Full contact list at first... then short list...

Anyone else with this kind of problem...?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720