Where does WP 8 put files transfered via bluetooth?

GregL2012

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So I transferred a file from Windows 8 pro to my Windows Phone 8 (Nokia Lumia 920) where did my 10mb file go?

I can't find it anywhere.

Anybody done this and actually found the file you transferred to your phone?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Since there are no apps that support reading zip or rar files, you probably won't physically see the zip file on the phone.

On a side note, a friend emailed me photos in a zip file, when I opened the zip file through the email, a file explorer page opened up with the all the photos listed in it and I was able to tap and open each photo. So you should try emailing it to yourself and open it that way and then save the individual files.

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I have transferred some files from Samsung Ace phone to my Laptop with Windows 8. The files were displayed in buetooth folder. But after restarting the Laptop, the transferred disappeared and the buetooth folder showed it as empty.
Where did the transferred go?
Is there any way by whichI can retrieve these files?
Is there any method by which one save files tranferred via bluetooth on hard disk with Windows 8 as OS

sandeepverma

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Yup,
I too downloaded a zip file from IE but not could not find it. Thankfully it was only 1 Mb file.

Can someone help me ?? I got Nokia Lumia 920.
Tried everything but in vain !!:cry:

Srujan Sujju

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
This is Strange, I got my lumia 2 days ago and i have been looking all phone for my stored files , File manager doesn't exist ??? Then how to delete or manage files stored .

alviant

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I transferred 1GB of FLAC audio from my N9 to WP8X via Bluetooth, only to have WP8X told me it cannot play FLAC. Now I have 1GB worth of FLAC in "Other" storage with no way to delete them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786