How do I search the music on my phone?

bpsg119

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So I've put a bunch of music on my phone with media monkey, and also downloaded a bunch with Xbox music pass. Is there a way to search the music thats on my phone locally? There are tracks from a composition album that got scattered and I would like to make a playlist.

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Playlist are created in WP app in WIn8 - plug in phone, open WP8 app, select the songs section (next to photos if you have any) in there you can add tunes to your playlist. Zune is the same format

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
So I've put a bunch of music on my phone with media monkey, and also downloaded a bunch with Xbox music pass. Is there a way to search the music thats on my phone locally? There are tracks from a composition album that got scattered and I would like to make a playlist.
1) to search, go to "store" search from there. Your local results will show up there. You cannot perform a search only on music stored on your phone.
2) the only place that gives you the option to save as a playlist is the "now playing screen", that's how we've been doing playlists for 2 years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa