Does anyone find any Whatsapp is uber slow?

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
On WP8 is a LOT, LOT faster. However, WhatsApp has been a disappointment lately on WP7-8 and Android (many friends have problems with it as well).

In my case, when I receive a toast notification, I open the app but the message doesn't show. I exit the app using the back button and just as I exit it the same toast shows again. If I open WhatsApp again, the message is there. This same thing applies sometimes when sending a message. It stays with the clock icon for a long time. If I exit the app, open it again and go into that conversation, the message is showed as sent.

I only hope they can up their game because I can't use another. All of my friends use it on other platforms.

Dilogoat

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Same for me. Its just shoddy coding. The information is there just being presented wrong. The whatsapp devs are usually good at updating things.

iyuslee

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
i'm also having the sam problem....also having trouble where my "favorites" are gone and they're status was "ERROR : Update status unavailable"....hope a new update can fix it :unhappysweat:

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
If you have so many problems with it, find an alternative. Contact the developer if you want something done about it.
Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Aniket Bhat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Why does it take such a long time to send messages??? I sent a message to my frnd at 2.30 and when later on I checked on my phone at 5.30 it was still showing that clock icon. Like seriously? 3 hours and still no success ? Any way I can fix it ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon