1. andrelamont's Avatar
    For the second time, I have noticed the symbol shown in the image while using IE but I am not sure how I got it to appear and I can't seem to reproduce it.

    In terms of functionality, it appears to allow the user to quickly scroll to the top of the screen ( like in iOS where u double tap the addressbar and it scrolls the webpage to the top )

    11-29-2012 10:07 AM
  2. ut_jd's Avatar
    Never seen that, but it would be great!
    11-29-2012 10:10 AM
  3. kevin2577's Avatar
    I believe that is not a system wide implementation but a shortcut implemented by the webpage. I know that on Vox Media sites (SB Nation, Verge, Polygon) there is something similar in that clicking the site logo jumps to top.
    11-29-2012 10:37 AM

Similar Threads

  1. I may have water damage. How do I turn it off?
    By Hector1van in forum Nokia Lumia 900
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. Who has made the switch to AT&T how do you rate it
    By jabtano in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 05:21 PM
  3. Surround owvers, picked one up on eBay, how do you like it?
    By baseballbert in forum HTC Surround
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 04:47 PM