Square / PayPal Payments. Need Your help WP Army!

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
As of right now I am not sure of any form of Mobile Credit Processing Apps on WP8 but I would love to see Square or Paypal release versions of their apps.

If you are in the same boat reach out to the companies on twitter, email, forums etc asking for a WP8 versions. Hopefully it will show these guys we mean business! :)

I sent out a message to @sqsupport and got a response Saying Stay tuned for updates! I've also sent out some feature request and update requests for apps from my other favorite devs asking for a WP8 version and so far they have all be pretty receptive I just hope they follow through. Twitter seems like a great medium to get a quick message out to other companies and I hope you guys will do the same for apps you would like to see come to Windows Phone!

:)

magictriangle

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I have been wanting a Square or PayPal reader app for WP7.5 for some time now! I would assume that with WP8 these will come... I HOPE!

It would also be nice to be able to use the card readers on the Surface or any other W8/RT device.

I'll tweet 'em up right now!

zedmartinez

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've also contacted Square several times, so, maybe WP8 will finally get them moving. Meanwhile, Intuit's GoPayment previously existed on WP7, and with luck will get reposted for WP8. Still no support for the swiper, but you can at least key in the cards manually if it comes back.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Got this response from the Square Support twitter account today. It's not much, but at least it sounds promising that they are working on it. (See attachment)

Attachments

• wp_ss_20121129_0002.png
    wp_ss_20121129_0002.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs