How do I sign out of live account ?

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I made a new live account when I got my Nokia Lumia 920 because I didn't remember the email that's connected to my gamer tag, then I found the email through my Xbox but now I can't figure out how to sign out of the live account I made...

Thanks in advance ..

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I like to sing with gusto when I sing out of a live account. My song of choice is normally "Never Going to Give You Up" by Rick Astley.

But if you want to sign out... then yeah, vedichymn was right. You have to do a hard reset and start all over.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I like to sing with gusto when I sing out of a live account. My song of choice is normally "Never Going to Give You Up" by Rick Astley.

But if you want to sign out... then yeah, vedichymn was right. You have to do a hard reset and start all over.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Thanks, Dude - I really needed that laugh. Got something really heavy on my heart today, and I needed that one.

So i don't have to worry about extras + info ?
This is a good question - let us know the answer. Since it goes into the settings, I'm wondering if it is firmware. If it is firmware, then it would not be rolled back. This hasn't been done on WP7, so I can't tell you the answer, but I'd like to know the answer.

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I figured out how to change the email on my Xbox but before I finish the process it says my new email is already associated with a gamertag (on my phone)

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Uh oh, that fubars things a bit...

I didn't have a gt associated with my @outlook account when I switched my gt over from my @msn account.

Is the site/xbox/phone saying you have two gt or on your Xbox will it not allow you to switch?

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Uh oh, that fubars things a bit...

I didn't have a gt associated with my @outlook account when I switched my gt over from my @msn account.

Is the site/xbox/phone saying you have two gt or on your Xbox will it not allow you to switch?

MY Xbox says I have a gamertag associated with the email I am trying to switch it to(which is on my phone)..

What i did I created another live email account to change the gamertag that is connected to my phone to (so it won't have a gamertag connected to it) then change my actual gamertag to the email on my phone.. So I tried to do that and everything went good till the last step when I hit change email, it tells me it can't switch it at this time and it tells me to go to Xbox.com/accountswap for more info..

And from wwhat understood, I have to have the gamertag active for a month before I am able to switch it to another email...so I have to wait about 3 more weeks...

Very ccomplicated lol

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just an update, its been more than 30 days (that's the requirement) and I am still unable to move my generic gamertag from my live account that's associated with my phone.. Has anybody been in my situation and found a solution? I would highly appreciate the help...

manunitedfan5

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05