show current song in live tile

MyManJeeves

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
What ho chaps! I've been trying to get the current song to show in a live tile but the bally contrivance refuses to comply with it's master's wishes! Any help is much appreciated. Pip pip!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The song needs album art associated with it to show up. All music down loaded from XBOX music will show.

The ZennyBoy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So this is a a tad off topic, but I didn't want to start a brand new thread, seeing as my question is related.

So is anyone else bothered by the fact that the live tile for Xbox music is only active while music is playing? Who else misses how WP7 kept the artist you previously listened to posted to the live tile? It was so much more personal. Now there's just a green block with headphones :(

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So this is a a tad off topic, but I didn't want to start a brand new thread, seeing as my question is related.

So is anyone else bothered by the fact that the live tile for Xbox music is only active while music is playing? Who else misses how WP7 kept the artist you previously listened to posted to the live tile? It was so much more personal. Now there's just a green block with headphones :(

Yeah I miss the way WP7 does thatand you know what, Xbox music on Windows 8 also gives you the headphones with an orange block. Why did they do away with Zune characteristics??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6