Likely this has already been posted, but any reason that kids corner can't be used as a separate "start" screen to have only your apps related to a particular field, i.e. separating personal and work functions or having an exclusive sports themed area accessed directly from the start screen? I have all of my travel apps in kids corner since there are really no "files" in WP8 to organize them. I know that I could pin them in one area of the main screen , but his seems more organized. Other than having to lock and unlock to switch over to the "main" screen, seems to work well for me
    12-01-2012 09:17 PM
    This is an interesting idea, but kids corner has one big limitation that prevents this from being useful for me. About half of the tiles on my home screen are pinned websites because no app exists for them. Kids corner doesn't allow access to IE or pinned sites. So, until we have more apps or we can access IE in kids corner, I am finding this of limited use for me.
    12-01-2012 10:06 PM
    This is an interesting idea, but kids corner has one big limitation that prevents this from being useful for me. About half of the tiles on my home screen are pinned websites because no app exists for them. Kids corner doesn't allow access to IE or pinned sites. So, until we have more apps or we can access IE in kids corner, I am finding this of limited use for me.
    You can try UC Browser (free) or Next Browser (maybe $0.99?) both of which you can pin to kid's corner. I simply don't understand why IE is NOT an option since any app in the kid's corner must be explicitly allowed. It's a very weird limitation, and I have no idea why they did that.
    12-02-2012 03:16 AM