No problems

Shad0x64

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else not having any issues?
I use Xbox music, access my exchange email and other than not being able to backup my games yet I don't have a problem. I love my Lumina 920.
Sent from my Nokia Lumina 920 using Board Express

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have no issues. My 820 has GREAT battery life, doesn't reboot, syncs all my accounts properly, has a great camera, and the Windows Phone app syncs all my music to my phone without issue. I'm a happy camper.

I will add, however, that on these forums I'm in the minority. :)

fusioncept

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
My 822 has had lower battery life than all the other people's experiences I've heard, but other than that everything is smooth as butter.

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had any major issues here with my 920. My battery life is great. Easily get 12-24 hrs no problem could probably go 36 hrs depending on the day/usage. No reboots. No crashes or lockups.

My wife also has a 920 and hasn't had any issues with the phone or OS. She has a complaint with the Facebook app and with the way her long text msgs are broken up into multiple smaller messages. She says the person receiving them sometimes gets them out of order. I think this is a carrier issue though. (AT&T)

WalkerHall

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
No issues here either. Loving my 920. I've been reading these forums for tips/tricks and info as this my first windows phone. I came over from an iphone 4. Mainly because I hated (loathed!) itunes. I am amazed at the problems/nitpicking I am seeing here. So far everything on the 920 is smooth and slick as silk.

Mike_J

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am also left wondering where all the negative posts come from - my Lumia 920 so far is perfect - no issues, no resets and great battery life. Maybe I am not using enough apps - I just use facebook, corporate email, wireless, explorer & calls.
I love Explorer 10 - render all web sites a full version not mobile - it is quick and works way better than WP7 - no can watch most videos.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
type the word Lumia in text box, the high light the word, in the word suggestion panel it should show Lumia with a plus sign next to it, tap it, it will now be part of the phones dictionary and wont correct it again, this is how you add words or abbreviations to your phones autocorrect

JP Electron

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my Nokia 920 with no problems - except "words with friends" and "draw something" both have major problems and aren't playable (app developer issue I think, not the phone's fault)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers