Multiple Photo Album Issues, Win7 PC to Lumia 820

mkenyon2

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
There is an option to have albums on the phone, that's great!

I can't create an album from the phone? :straight:

Once I've plugged into the computer and created an album, I can't move pics from one album to another from the phone? :eck:

Here's a BIG issue. I'm on Windows 7, with a Lumia 820 (AT&T). I have he phone connected (I had issues with that) and created the folders for albums. From the PC I copy two images from my Saved folder into a new Album called Family. On the computer screen, in the Family album, I see two distinct file names (the correct file names) but both thumbnails are for the second image. So I see files called AuntEdna.jpg and UncleEarl.jpg, but they are both Uncle Earl's image. So, I try another album, SD Card\Pictures\Cars and copy NewCar.jpg from Saved into Photos\Cars. Now UncleEarl.jpg has a thumbnail of the new car!!!! :crying:

If I unplug and look at the phone, everything looks okay from the phone, but the thumbnails on the Win 7 PC are not synching correctly.

Here's one note: These folders are all on the SD Card. I don't know if the same will happen from the Phone's memory.

petec1

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. It looks like a clipboard issue. Try copying the photos that you want to move on to your PC for example your desktop. Then select the photos on your desktop and select copy. Then paste them into the new album on your phone. Then you can remove the photos from the old album. It worked ok for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos