No phone money option to buy apps!!!

• Thread starter GT2010PassportVersion
  • Start date
G

GT2010PassportVersion

I love WP but how am I suppose to buy apps im still 17 this is not funny -_- I don't have a credit or debit card how **** am suppose to buy come on why are they taking away that payment option :'(

Last edited by a moderator:

VDubb22

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
If you're talking about being able to bill to carriers, then I believe that option solely depends on the carrier. When I had the Lumia through AT&T, I remember having that option.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It works on AT&T and Sprint (WP7). I can only assume you are on Verizon or T Mobile.You should have a card, if you aren't old enough, you can get pre paid VISA cards at many retail stores. They cost a little extra to activate though.At 17 if your parents are cosigned on your account, which I think they have to, open a free checking on the account with them and get a debit card issued. If you're responsible and your parents trust you, see if you can get them to co sign a credit card, if they have good credit this will help you a ton. I have a friend that did this and he had amazing credit going into college.I paid my way through college without loans and never had a credit card. It took me years of not being able to get a card or loan until getting help from friends and whatnot to build credit. Do it as early as you can. Even though I had no debt and hood income I still couldn't get credit because I didn't have history.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos