Sync Tasks list with To Do list

Livingston12

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So I use the tasks list on Outlook pretty frequently, but can't figure out any way to sync it with my 920. I have the calendar syncing via Google Calender sync. Ideally I would love for the tasks list to merge with the "To Do" List on the calender app on my phone.

Any way to do this? I tried a couple different syncing things on my computer, but they only seemed to drag over the calendar.

Thanks!

fezzer79

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I'd love to sync my google tasks with my Lumia 920's to-do list. I've set my google account up as active sync so i can check the tasks box in the content to sync section, but it's just not working. I've tried adding tasksw to the phone, and in google, even setting up a new task list, but nothing is working. Anyone been successful?

avsef

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Under your settings for your Outlook account, you check what to sync. 4 choices: email, contacts, calendar, and tasks. Works fine.

simontl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
If you want a more sophisticated sync, get a Remember the Milk account, the sync tool for Outlook and then WinMilk for your phone. Your tasks are then synced up to the RTM servers and down again to your phone. And vice versa.

Not free, but works pretty well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon