IE10 slow.....?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Lumia 820 off-contract, popped in my Straight Talk AT&T SIM from my Lumia 900, added the correct APN/MMS settings and started running. Now, I've done 2 hard resets in hopes of figuring out what's wrong, but IE10 is slow as crap. Sites and videos that used to load just fine, in the same areas and places, are moving at a crawl with my Lumia 820. I do not have desktop mode enabled, and left everything default.

Has anyone else experienced this? Did you have to call Straight Talk perhaps to get something configured before moving to Windows Phone 8? Just trying to figure why everything is so much slower now (along with getting "can't connect" errors at times with full 4G bars).

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm calling Straight Talk to make sure everything is ok, but this was never an issue with my previous WP 7.5 devices. Usually other apps run fine, although there are time when signing into accounts and using the speech features give me "can't connect errors at time", so it appears to be both. On Wifi, IE 10 seems fine (still a little slower than I'm use to at times), so perhaps it is a network issue.EDIT: Scratch it. After calling Straight Talk and having them do a refresh, my speeds are insanely quick.....like Wifi quick. It's so weird how much faster this is now...like omg fast lol.....

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3