Me tile picture

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello. My Me Tile picture recently changed from my Facebook profile picture to my Live account picture. Is it normal for it to change occasionally? How do I get the FB profile picture back? Thanks for any help.

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Guess I'm not sure what steps you're referring to. If I sync my FB acct (settings, email+accounts, long press on FB then sync), it does not update my me tile photo to the FB photo. I don't see any option in Me to resync. I shouldn't have to repost my profile photo to FB, it's already there. The tile used to use it. I just want it to again.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you just add a picture to your live account? Try taking it off to see if it reverts back to your Facebook one. Either that or make your facebook picture your live account picture.

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
No, no changes to the Live account. Yeah, I could change the Live picture, but that still seems like a workaround. Guess that's what is needed though. Thanks

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I believe the Me tile syncs to your MS account picture no matter what. It's just that when you first link Facebook to your MS account I believe it pulls your FB picture if you don't have one set. So bottom line is I believe you have to set the picture you want to show on your Me tile on your MS account, you can't choose which one from a list or anything that I am aware of currently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa