Windows Phone app for desktop - Out of Beta - Now "(Preview 2)"

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
So far haven't noticed anything different, doesn't seem any snappier than the old version. I'm assuming this was probably just some bug fixes, as I also don't see any new features.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Be interesting to see if this is any more stable. Before adding functionality, there are soo many things they need to get working properly.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Well just tried that, and all the issues with the app i was having are gone. It will happily remove songs now (where it used to hang before), and it will copy files it crashed on before.

Really happy to use the new version.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I was having a problem installing, it would get stuck on a screen telling me that it was "ready to install". but I could not click the "install" button, it was greyed out.

I figured out how to fix the issue by first manually removing the previous Windows Phone program from my computer via control panel and the programs menu.

after removing the old version, as well as the install icon that had been on my desktop. I installed the "Preview 2". everything went smoothly

I know it seems trivial, but I just wanted to post in case anyone else was having this problem. I figured it would just reinstall over my existing software, and it seems for others it did, but just in case it doesnt, I wanted to help

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Still crap. Previous version at least synced my playlists, this one gives me an error and fails. Same music, same device, same host PC. Just a pile of poo. Moved to the ancient WMP and miraculously synced all my media with the correct tags.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss