Flixster update

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Since my phone wont notify me on updates I manually checked flixster, and I noticed the new update which supports movie posters as lock screen, and also voice command! It also seem to support fast resume

New features for Windows Phone 8:
- Set movie posters as lock screen background
- Voice-command Flixster app from your Start screen by saying "Flixster show me top movies," "Flixster show me nearby theaters," or "Flixster surprise me"

New features for Windows Phone 7.5:
- Pin your favorite movies and theaters as live tiles
- Integration with Bing search for mobile
- Fast app switching

last ned.png

:D

knd46

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
The voice feature is nice. I am waiting for the ability to buy tickets as well. I thought the ticket icon next to the theatre name means ticket purchase is supported but it seems not.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
The voice feature is nice. I am waiting for the ability to buy tickets as well. I thought the ticket icon next to the theatre name means ticket purchase is supported but it seems not.

Fandango is great for that, but if Flixster offered a similar service I would likely use it.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I want the ability to add movies to my Netflix queue. Android app has this feature.

probably not possible since apps can't talk to each other.

Flixster needs to add:

Login capability (could have sworn it had that already)
Search watch instantly service
Viewing of Ultraviolet titles

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
probably not possible since apps can't talk to each other.

Flixster needs to add:

Login capability (could have sworn it had that already)
Search watch instantly service
Viewing of Ultraviolet titles

It doesn't need to. Netflix offers APIs to develop your own queue management application. Flixster Android App let you do netflix queue management and watch Ultraviolet titles. There is no reason why they can't implement the same for WP apps.

This is my main way to add new titles to my Netflix queue. Until they implemented this feature, this app is quite useless to me. I don't want to watch movie trailers.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
well if that is the case then bring it on. Like you, I have no need to watch trailers, there are tons of apps for those. What I do want is the ability to search what movies are on Netflix using the Flixster filters and add those to my queue. Sad that Flixster has -better- search filters than Netflix.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb