Haven't had my 920 for 3 weeks. How's the new FB app?

ticktock5

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
It's a bit faster and notifications are improved. But it's still terrible and missing basic features found in the iOS and android versions.

pderosa

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Faster, but I think that all the notifications I was getting were causing some battery drain. I have uninstalled for a couple of days to see and will reinstall to test my theory. With it uninstalled battery life has been really good.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Definitely faster than it was. Still have to refresh manually to get new notifications and Live Tile is still showing 60-80 unread notifications at all times when I know for a fact I have zero. So it's usable, but not something to rely on and nowhere approaching the functionality of the iOS or Android version.

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to keep it from refreshing after you go back from viewing a post? Its really annoying when you go back and have to scroll through a hundred posts just to get back where you were. I tried turning off the "shake to refresh" but no luck.

Loumedia

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Go to touch.facebook.com and pin it to your home screen. They Just updated it and its so much better than the Microsoft version. I came from an iphone and really missed the look and feel of their facebook app. Check it out