Cannot buy more Skydrive Storage!

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey all.

So I switched to the WP platform when I got my Lumia 920. Love it.

But I need more than the 7GB of skydrive space. I want to store my music on there.

So I've tried to buy some but there are no options for me to purchase more.

I am located in Canada, does this have something to do with it?

Has anyone else in Canada (or anywhere else) successfully purchased more space?

Attachments

• skydrive.gif
    skydrive.gif
    11 KB · Views: 7

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Well geez, wtf then? Why can I not buy more space? I've been waiting for a month for some purchase options to appear but all i get is the above screen with nothing.

Anyone get this screen at one point and then got the options to buy more later?

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
What's really strange is a big corporation not wanting to take your money. Do you have a Microsoft account setup yet? Also are you on live, hotmail or outlook? The MS account may need to be setup to get option outside of US. I'm just guessing but may confirm account is setup and a cc is attached and try it then.

msdugn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well geez, wtf then? Why can I not buy more space? I've been waiting for a month for some purchase options to appear but all i get is the above screen with nothing.

Anyone get this screen at one point and then got the options to buy more later?

Just have to ask a dumb question: Is your LiveID Location set to a supported country and your Zune Pass region isn't in an unsupported country? Either one might bump the system into preventing you to obtain features that are limited in other locales.

Depending on whether you chagned regions, you may need to change your account region or migrate it.

Last edited:

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. I created a new live id when i set up my lumia, i don't have a zune id. My country is set to Canada. I have my credit card set up with my Microsoft account and have purchased other things with it, but still cannot buy more skydrive space! Man, I didn't think it would be this difficult to give ms my money!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb