SurfCube 3D browser. Best browser by far.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Surfcube 3d browser was one of the first to join wp7. The browser presented itself with hardly any bugs and is the smoothest of browsers 2nd to ie10. I think if people have not tried this browser they will love it. Just like the name, it has l sides that lets you access options, tabs, settings via onscreen joystick, or using the accelerametor by flicking. It is super smooth and is easier to access settings, tabs and other internet related things then any other browser. It also is convenient because it saves data. Either mobile setting, just text, or text and pics. Give it a try.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I hesitated installing SurfCube back when I got my WP8, but I couldn't resist. Right now I think in terms of speed for WP8 browsers it's UC Browser>SurfCube>IE. But I still can't get used to SurfCube's cool gesture controls sometime though. However it is a very nice browser, wish they will update it more often.

Jonas Jonsson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
While I like how Surfcube operates, it's still based on IE9 as opposed to IE10. So it's really lacking right now.

The only really competitive browser beside IE on WP8, is UC Browser at this point.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I wish the developer updates Surfcube also. I like UC browser too but the scrolling for me is not as smooth and the sites a visits (university site) works better in ie9 than 10. Wonder why.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Third party browsers used to suck for two reasons - one, they lagged like **** on WP7, and two, they can't be set as the default. First reason is now addressed by beefier WP8 hardware, but the second is still a deal breaker since half the browsing I do on my phone is by opening pages from apps I use (RSS, Twitter, Reddit, etc).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss