WindowsPhone isnt cool..

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
thats the reply I got from the Pheed people when I messaged them saying Pheed would be cooler if it were available on WP as well.

QmloA.jpg

thats isnt new for me because I often ask if a dev will have a certain app for WP. They say the cool factor isnt there.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I really don't see Pheed taking off anyway. Why would someone want to pay to get content from celebrities, when that stuff is available on Facebook and Twitter free of charge?

abhibh

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
LoL.

Are these devs in high school?

My thoughts exactly. They could have put that in a better way, heck even Google was polite enough to say no to WP apps. Of course most developers don't want to make WP apps because user's are less compared to iOS and Droid.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
If I were to live my life and make decisions based on what other folks think is "cool", by now I'd have 20 body piercings and 100 tattoos.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just what the world needed, another social media outlet.

Social media is becoming the new "dot com" bubble of the 2010s.

This worthless company will be out of business within a year, their opinion of Windows Phone means nothing.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about that opinion. I'm cool and I make cool choices. I only want cool things and I choose cool things. I chose Windows Phone because it is about me and that makes it cool. And I'm cool with that. COOL? But Pheed rhymes with PEED and that ain't never cool. lol.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
So what, they pay celebrities to make posts on it or something? yeah, that's going to totally last and take off and not be a flop at all, we definitely need this app on WP8! How dare they!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
So what, they pay celebrities to make posts on it or something? yeah, that's going to totally last and take off and not be a flop at all, we definitely need this app on WP8! How dare they!
Paywalls aren't working out very well for news media. I doubt if they will work out any better for social media.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb