After lumia 920 what?

viper151

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So I was about to buy lumia 920 despite the bugs and problems. I tend to think that people exaggerate and that most phones have problems. Anyway my dream was lumia 920 and after lumia 920 couldn't see a phone that I liked better. Not even note 2 could fulfil my "needs". Was trying to buy it at a reasonable price but got fed from the price that uk and german speculators offer it. I mean the retail price is 650 Euros and I find it only at 740+. Plus the fact I can't trust someone that the phone is unlocked. So I thought why not wait for a new phone from Microsoft. When do you think that the next wp flagship will "surface" ? I believe that in the next 2-3 months we will see a new device from Samsung and why not a new phone at MWC from Microsoft.

What do you think?

Jonas Jonsson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I definitely think we will se some new devices unveiled at MWC, but these won't be shipped out for a while. MWC takes place in late February and devices that are introduced here, has typically been for sale to the general public in April or May (HTC One X, Lumia 900, Galaxy S 2).

If you can wait, do it. There will probably be some sick devices out by next November as well.

viper151

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I definitely think we will se some new devices unveiled at MWC, but these won't be shipped out for a while. MWC takes place in late February and devices that are introduced here, has typically been for sale to the general public in April or May (HTC One X, Lumia 900, Galaxy S 2).

If you can wait, do it. There will probably be some sick devices out by next November as well.

lol yes that's true :p I liked your reply. Well probably I will buy 920 in mid January when it will be availabhle in more countries and the price will be much lower. But still do you believe that Nokia will announce a new phone? or Microsoft?

Jonas Jonsson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
lol yes that's true :p I liked your reply. Well probably I will buy 920 in mid January when it will be availabhle in more countries and the price will be much lower. But still do you believe that Nokia will announce a new phone? or Microsoft?

Well noone really knows about Microsoft and their alleged phone, but I definitely think Nokia will at least reveal something, be it a phone or tablet (probably a phone or both). MWC is THE place to announce upcoming devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss