Low resolution images being uploaded

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Can someone tell me why when I upload a picture to twitter or Facebook a lower quality picture is uploaded ? I never had this issue on my iPhone with twitter or Facebook. Is there a setting?

sanders2232

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Upload to SkyDrive drive first and use SkyDrive to share with Facebook. I seem to get the best quality that way. I always use WiFi too...happy new years!

Last edited:

Jastow

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd prefer it to ask before sending so that if you need to save data, you can. I get tired of these companies making decisions for me or not providing options. Microsoft does the same thing with with Ford's Sync and doesn't allow you to use half of the controls due to safety. Looks like that has carried over to its phones.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Rioghalmo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My photos do the same thing if I send a picture via text. I shouldn't have to save it to skydrive and al that bs. I should be able to send it the way it is from my phone.

PhotoAnt

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
The options to upload to SkyDrive for high quality only available in US continent...the rest of the world have no such options...pity, we can only show low quality pics, even if you do direct save to your PC. Stupid move by MS!

MikeTheYid

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The options to upload to SkyDrive for high quality only available in US continent...the rest of the world have no such options...pity, we can only show low quality pics, even if you do direct save to your PC. Stupid move by MS!

I have that feature and im not from the USA.

sanders2232

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
even if you go direct USB?? Anyone can go direct USB for highest quality on any device!

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
still I have to agree, this should be an option, "data save" or full quality and then let me choose. I understand this isn't crazy android settings, they are trying to simplify, but at the same time, realize, that people try to backup their pics online, and I want full quality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium