Xbox Music...Need some help

Nokia.Nut

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a couple albums from Xbox music that I thought was saved to my SD card. Turns out that whenever I have been listening to those albums they have been actually streaming and has tripled my usual data usage. Where do the albums that are purchased get saved? I noticed those albums also appear under "My Music" under the the Nokia app as well. Does it matter what app I listen to the music on to make sure it's not streaming. I checked sky drive and the only thing that is on that are pictures. I just want to listen to the music I purchase or download from my SD card. Any help would be appreciated.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings, swipe left. Go to Music and Video and switch off Xbox Cloud. Now if your songs appear in "My music" they are downloaded. If they don't,they were streaming. You will see a radio sort of symbol next to song title when its streaming. You can see that when you use volume rockers to change volume and you see that grey drop down.

dula714

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought couple of albums and I want to listen to them from my Xbox Music on my Xbox which is connected to a Home Theatre System. However, when I went to the Xbox Music on Xbox, I could not find it. Can anybody help me out to find those albums I bought from the Store on my Xbox?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss