Couple of Noob type questions

This is Ian

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Have tried hunting the answers to these but not got anywhere so thought I'd ask for some help please.
After years of being a blackberry addict I've switched to a 820. The phone seems great but I have a couple of issues I can't sort.
1. I have an SD card with lots of media on it. Contained on this are a number of documents I need for work which on the Blackberry I kept hidden so only opened via the explorer function. I can't seem to replicate this with this phone. Is it possible?
2. I need to bluetooth the address book to my car but can't find a function to push the whole contact list in this manner.
Any help would be great, thanks.
spike

ousooner314

May 6, 2011
Visit site
2. I need to bluetooth the address book to my car but can't find a function to push the whole contact list in this manner.

I don't think there's a way to do this from the phone. It has to be done from the car's headunit (at least in my case). It's typically under the Phone section (on the car), and you'll get a prompt (on your phone) to copy address book contacts.

This is Ian

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
The car pairs with the phone fine but on managing the address book it asks the phone to forward the contacts at which point the phone does nothing....

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The phone supports the BT stack for contact sharing, if your car can't get it that's because of the car

There is not a file explorer for this phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre