Me tile (facebook) photo upload privacy stuck on "only me"

Enever

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I thought people were just getting bored of my lumia photo uploads and not commenting or liking (joke ;) but have now realized that for a while, if I upload a photo from my photo album on my lumia 920 ( camera roll or favorites or wherever) it uploads the photo with the "only me" privacy setting (meaning only I can ever see it) on the actual facebook.

I cannot find any setting on my phone or facebook that will help fix this. and it didn't used to do this. any ideas!?

jholso

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I had this issue and think I found the fix. You need to go on FB and go to settings and to apps at the bottom you will see this paragraph

"Old versions of Facebook for mobile
This setting controls the privacy of things you post using old Facebook mobile apps that do not have the inline audience selector, such as outdated versions of Facebook for BlackBerry."

You need to change that setting from "Only Me" to friends or public and it should then work. It sees Me Tile as an old app

Reiki Wren

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to thank you! Was struggling with this issue and came across your solution - brilliant!! Now signed up to this forum as it has taught me so much about my new phone already!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans