What did Google do to Gmail for Windows Phones?

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't able to sync any email from Gmail unless I deleted the account and re-add the account. Before, I was able to delete email normally and there was only a "trash" folder, no "deleted items" folder, but now there's a "deleted items" folder and "Trash" folder from Gmail. I have to delete email manually like Yahoo mail once again. I thought they fixed this, but now it appears to be broken (?). Is anyone else having this problem?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

nbktonic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am having the same issue. From the start been having the "deleted items" folder. Is there a fix to this? If I delete a mail from the phone, it should move to trash.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't able to sync any email from Gmail unless I deleted the account and re-add the account. Before, I was able to delete email normally and there was only a "trash" folder, no "deleted items" folder, but now there's a "deleted items" folder and "Trash" folder from Gmail. I have to delete email manually like Yahoo mail once again. I thought they fixed this, but now it appears to be broken (?). Is anyone else having this problem?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Havent noticed any issue with it. THen again, I stop using GMAIL couple weeks ago.

raymondromero

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i just started having issues within the past 5 minutes. Syncing takes forever and when it finally finishes it shows me an empty inbox. then it syncs properly later and says i have 64 messages. i think they're finally flipping the switch on Windows Phone support :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa