Significant Battery Life when music player is stopped (not paused)

vinumathew

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure did anyone experience this or not; when my music player is stopped, I am getting a huge improvement in battery life. I am using an app to stop the music since the music player in my Lumia 920 doesn't offer that function.

wp_ss_20130110_0001.png

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Which app are you using? Some of us haven't gotten the music apps(both xbox and nokia music) to stop whatever it is doing. We also determined that turning off xbox music and xbox music collection in the settings also improved, if not got rid of, the draining

vinumathew

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Which app are you using? Some of us haven't gotten the music apps(both xbox and nokia music) to stop whatever it is doing. We also determined that turning off xbox music and xbox music collection in the settings also improved, if not got rid of, the draining

I don't also have the xbox music and nokia music apps. (I can download the nokia music app, but it is just a music player without the gigs or mix radio).
I am talking about the default music+videos app. When I am playing something, I can only get pause button but no stop button. I am using Stop the music app to stop it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs