Will Zune Software be back in action?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Contrary to what people feel, I liked the 'Add through Zune' option. Wondering if it will be back to add music?

Also, sharing this music related stage space is another question, is that if you were to pick between HTC's Beats Audio and what Nokia 820 has to offer (Dolby I believe it's called), which would you pick.

I am glad to announce to you all (and specially crystal_planet :p), that I may have decided to buy the Lumia 820. But this music bit could be a deal-breaker for me.

Thanks for reading...

Cerif27

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have to say man, I have loved the music thing for the last three years that I've been using it. My zune software still works just fine too.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, sharing this music related stage space is another question, is that if you were to pick between HTC's Beats Audio and what Nokia 820 has to offer (Dolby I believe it's called), which would you pick.

I had an 8X for a week or so before I got my 820. All that Beats Audio does is pump up the bass. The 820 has an EQ, so you could probably simulate the same thing. I'm totally happy with the 820's audio, it sounds great... at least through my car stereo. I'm not an earbud user much.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I had an 8X for a week or so before I got my 820. All that Beats Audio does is pump up the bass. The 820 has an EQ, so you could probably simulate the same thing. I'm totally happy with the 820's audio, it sounds great... at least through my car stereo. I'm not an earbud user much.

Would u mind telling me what made u jump from 8X to 820...cause isn't the 8X a better device...? I too plan to buy the 820...but just need that one push to make up my mind... :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR on JB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos