Row 4 - Angry birds, Doodle jump, Fragger, Gravity guy
Row 5 - Fruit ninja, Tiki towers, Rum run, Wordament
Row 6 - Hamstas'n'Kittens, Rocket riot, Combat helicopter 2, OMG! ALIENS
Row 7 - Draw something, Bullet aslium, Smashing planets, Alpine Ski II

Last edited:

AZBrowncoat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Be kinda nice if you could "Right Swipe" to a secondary customizable home screen so you could have a dedicated panel like that...be nice for grouping a specific set of Apps together.

Matt Fara

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Be kinda nice if you could "Right Swipe" to a secondary customizable home screen so you could have a dedicated panel like that...be nice for grouping a specific set of Apps together.

You can, it's called Kid's Corner.
Set it and remove the password, easy access to a list of all your games.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
WP8 has good games but not enough, i want good 3D games as well like Asphalt, Modern Combat 3/4, Dead Trigger etc. We have a good S4 soc but is not used in a good way.

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft is working on releasing some WP8 games. All their current games are made for the Snapdragon S2 in WP7. Which don't look that good. You can already see some WP8-only games in Dredd vs Zombies and Guns 4 Hire, and they do look great.

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have several of those myself and have to agree...despite what others say there a quite a few good games. My complaint with the games is there are several that I had on my iphone that cost me .99, but on the Windows store they are $3.00 or more. Prices need to come down a bit.

Ixolite

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Actually, if anything, prices need to go up on appstore. But that's another discussion entirely.

More on topic - coming from Android 2.1 I am really happy with games choice. Maybe there are not enough to swim in at this point, but there are enough good games to keep me busy for a good while. I'm sure more will show up in coming months as WP8 gains wider userbase and gets better established.

AZBrowncoat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have no "young" kids so I never even looked at kids corner. Will definitely have to look at that...thank you!

*Update - stellar idea...nice tiled way to display all the games!

Last edited:

Abdul Rahman Noor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
You can, it's called Kid's Corner.
Set it and remove the password, easy access to a list of all your games.

Being completely off-topic, Kids Corner is probably the best thing to happen to phones since speed dial!
My 18 month-old loves phones and Kids Corner saved me from more than a few unnecessary calls/texts/deleted contacts/internet usage

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to rain on your parade, but these are pretty bad compared to the iOS front runners. In fact, many are iOS front runners - from years ago.

Windows Phone's best all launched within six months of its original release, and quite a few aren't updated for even Mango. Rocket Riot, Tentacles, The Harvest, Hydro Thunder GO... these were all highly impressive at their launch. Since then, we've been significantly behind iOS and even Android in terms of gaming.

Microsoft needs to stop diluting the XBL brand with terrible ports of one hit wonders from two years ago and get its head down to attract some competitive developments.

Ayush_WP

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Get "incredible circus" its by some nokia institiue of technology. Get the game, try the game, then thank me :p They have quite a few more games too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium