Issues after hard reset

popey2000

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I have just had to reset my HTC 8X because it stopped producing any sound what so ever... It started with the XBox music store saying it couldn't play any of the music on my phone which I thought was due to my xbox music subscription having issues then it stopped producing any sound when ringing or from other apps such as you tube apps etc... the only sound it would make was from the locking and unlocking of the phone... very weird problem which I couldn't find any help for on any forums so I just hard reset the phone... It has come back to life and successfully restored my backup from the cloud no problems. It downloaded all the apps I had installed previously EXCEPT the ones I have purchased.... All the apps I have actually paid for wont download for some reason... they are all just sat there saying "Attention required" when I retry the download they all say "There has been a problem completing your request" with the Error Code: c101a007

I can download new apps new problem (haven't tried purchasing any yet) I can also now download music and play it without any issues (I have a subscription to xbox music which is now being recognized properly)

I just cant download the apps I paid for :unhappysweat:!! Anyone else had this problem or something similar??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05