Where's My Water, and Where's my Perry FREE tomorrow (1/17)

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got Where's my Water?. As I've only got 40 MBs left (that I'm using for Where's my Water?) I hope I can get Where's my Perry? for free in 12 hours from now on (I've only got WiFi at school...)
Question: If it has 31MB does it mean it is going to use 31MBs of internet or just the space for phone?

Quin452

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Just got Where's my Water?. As I've only got 40 MBs left (that I'm using for Where's my Water?) I hope I can get Where's my Perry? for free in 12 hours from now on (I've only got WiFi at school...)
Question: If it has 31MB does it mean it is going to use 31MBs of internet or just the space for phone?

Both, I guess. If the game is 31MB, you need to download the whole game (unless they are zipped).

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I bought Perry the day it came out. Now that some of you have too...When you play the game does your 920 (if you have one) heat up so you could fry eggs on it? Playing Perry causes the top back of my phone to become hot like wasabi.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone uninstalled these after installing on the free day? I uninstalled Perry and when I went to reinstall it wanted me to pay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss